Have you also been among the many people who are unknowingly working or residing in water damaged building? Did you know that your health might be dramatically affected by this? According to an estimate, indoor air pollutants including mold may be work as a contributor to more than 50% of the patient’s illness.
Typically smog, smoke, and other outdoor pollution are considered to be detrimental to our health, but you don’t have any idea that indoor air quality may be much risky for your health. Many patients are unaware that their symptoms are being contributed with a toxic home or workplace.
Exposure to water-damaged indoor environments is related to exposure to molds.
Cladosporium, Alternaria, Penicillium, and Aspergillus are the most common types of mold that are found indoors.
Here are the ways that you can employ to overcome the Mold.
- Get rid of the contaminated environment first. (Getting out of the contaminated environment is necessary before going to any other treatments)
- Avoid exposure to porous items (paper, clothes, etc) from the moldy surroundings.
- Consider using charcoal, clay, cholestyramine or other binders in order to bind internal mycotoxins.
- The Shoemaker protocol has demonstrated effectiveness for prescription Welchol or cholestyramine powder as off-label bile sequestering agents to reduce the total toxic load of other and mold toxins.
- We also urge GI Detox or Updated Coconut Charcoal to bind toxins in Glutathione Power and the gastrointestinal tract to support glutathione, which will be frequently depleted in toxin-associated sickness.
- You must maintain normal bowel function and avoid constipation, while you are using binders. You can apply buffered C powder, magnesium citrate, or even gentle laxatives if required but constipation is the enemy of detoxification.
Colorizing molds/ fungal infection in the body are needed to be treated:-
Sinuses, bladder, lungs, gut, vagina are included in the common locations of colorization.
Examine and treat for candida overgrowth – living in an environment with mold results in immune deregulation that enables candida to overgrow in the body in some immune compromised patients.
Enhance detoxification support:-
Liposomal glutathione, taurine, milk, glutamine, milk thistle, alpha lipoid acid, n-acetylcysteine, and glycine are the common supplements that are used to aid detox. Methylation involves levels of methylcobalamin, minerals, methyl folates, B6, and riboflavin.
Avoid common mycotoxin-containing foods:-
Cottonseed, peanuts, Corn, Sorghum, Some cheeses, barley, wheat, rye, and alcoholic beverages such as wine and beer are included in it. Others include rice, oats, Brazil nuts, tree nuts pistachios, chiles, black pepper, oil seeds, dried fruits, spices, coffee, bread, beans.